Election season brings so many interesting dualities, talking points, and most of all out and out lies into the forefront of American media outlets that I thought I would do my part to hedge the coming election (this is hedgephone after all and most of you are betting big on the mawket).
Our take: there really is no choice here aside from social issues (but then again with $9 a gallon gas and bread lines, do social issues really matter anymore?).
1. IF the FED does QE3 you know you are living in a hyperinflationary twilight zone version of post conquered America and that Satan worshipping English banksters now officially run the U.S. puppet government! That said, you should probably buy gold and silver if you think this is even a remote possibility.
2. Obamney 2012 gives us what? Both voted FOR the bailouts which killed off the competition of the mega-banks and made them too bigger to fail. Both like government run healthcare. Both are CFR and Bilderberg cronies. Both have been questioned on their own religious beliefs (No offense, but any religion that is less than 200 years old is pretty new school and polygamy is not a Christ-based idea).
3. Obama kept Nanke but Romney wants to can him… Score one for our Mexican-Mormon fascist businessman candidate!
4. Paul Ryan is a shill for big corporations, but at least he mentions the budgetary problems in public.
5. No matter who wins, Corporate America always wins! Yes, not the little busionesses but the big businesses and banks always win as long as they put their man in office… Right now the problem is that both Obama and Romney are “their men.”
6. Voting for Porky Pig may actually make sense as a write in candidate, as I am not sure if he is running officially.
7. Quantitative Easing is the reason behind high gold prices, but debt and printing are behind high gas, food, and commodity prices which are the main drivers of inflation…. wages keep falling while costs keep rising because corporations are putting the boot to the neck of their low level employees.
8. Wage Serfdom is the new normal. Have a college degree but don’t want to give the hr manager a BJ and worship Satan? You either can’t find a job or take a job doingdirty work for low pay.
9. Bob Dylan was right about America and slavery, but what he doesn’t mention is that in the collectivist/globalist United Nations system, all of us are going to be slaves to the central bank of the world.
10. Buy inflation hedges and vote 3rd party! The Repukes and Demorats are all basically the same party — the party of corporate America.